Hello Lovely People! These are filling snacks for you, with low calories.
- 1/2 a cup of strawberries, 1/2 cup of plain yogurt – 47 calories
- Smoothies – depending on what ingredients you use, it can be low calorie. For example: Summer Smoothie
- 15 (seedless, red) grapes frozen – 48 calories
- 1/2 of Salted popcorn – 46 calories
- 20 salted peanuts – 98 calories (half amount if too much)
- 2 long pretzel rods – 74 calories
- 1/2 small grape fruit – 32 calories
- 1/2 a cucumber, 3 tbsp of hummus – 98 calories
- 2 carrots (cut into sticks), 1 tbsp of peanut butter – 144 calories (use 1 carrot instead of 2 if thats to much)
- 1 cup of diced Honeydew melon – 61 calories
Thats all for today thanks for reading, see you soon!
Serves 1 person*
This is a refreshing strawberry smoothie with hints of lemon,perfect for any time of the year. It is also super easy and only uses a couple of ingredients!
You can make this for yourself or make it for two people*
also add a strawberry on the side of the glass to make it look fancy. Even though its actually really easy!
– Half a banana (optional)
– squeeze of lemon juice
-Any juice of your choice
How to Make the smoothie:
- Fill upyour blender with 1/2 a cup of fresh strawberries (we where lucky and got to pick ours straight from the farm!
2. Add half a banana (optional)
3. Pour in a splash of juice
4. A little squeeze of lemon
And you’re done, Enjoy your smoothie!
Some more great smoothies you may like:
Mixed berry smoothie
Energy boosting smoothie
what’s it like?
Having a mum as an author is brilliant!
you get to go to book fairs in London and things like that…
what does cat’s brother think about this?
“I think its awesome!”
what inspired you to become an author? :
“well,I always liked writing, and I decided I wanted to share my writing with other people”
Interviewing The Author:
Are you proud of what you have done? : “yeah, I’m very proud!
I was really pleased to be able to hold my book in my hands for the first time”
If you wanted to write another book, what would it be about? :
I’d like to write a book about Blogging or a novel(book of fiction – a story)
If you wrote another book and someone asked you if you would like to get it published and turned in to a film, would you say yes? : ” Yes, that would be fun!”
What’s your favourite book,apart from your own? : Ehmm, im not sure, I don’t really have a favourite book…”
about the book
the name of the book is ‘Learn Twitter in ten minutes’.
It contains a number of chapters including:
-Friends and followers
-Little twitter helpers
-Using Twitter for business
-How to make the most of Twitter
and the Glossary.
wan’t to know a bit more? Ok, I’ll tell you the blurb:
Confused by Twitter? Not sure what a hashtag is? or a retweet? or Follow Friday?
This handy little book will teach you how get the most out of the world’s fastest-growing social media phenomenon – in just 10 minutes. popular blogger Lynn C Schreiber provides a solid introduction to Twitter basics, explains the jargon and helps you find friends and followers . Armed with is book, you’ll become an expert tweeter in no time at all.
Don’t forget to check out her blog ; Jumpmag.co.uk
**Update! This article was made a long time ago, since this my mum has helped write (edit) jumpmag!.co.uk books. Also check out jumpmag! here: